Safari Browser For Windows 8 is the best browser. We live in an age where we are using our computers more than ever for various purposes. We use them to work, to socialize with people, to schedule our daily lives but whatever the reason; there is one thing that connects people all over the world, and that is browsing the Internet.
There are numerous browsers you can find online, and I think we can safely say that they are all free, but we can also say that not all of those are easy-to-use, efficient and able to fulfill our needs. Google Chrome, for example, has long been the favorite browser worldwide but for a few years now, it has a worthy adversary, and that is Safari for Windows.
The Safari browser was created to work only for Mac/ iOS users, but now even Windows’ users can take advantage of this program. If you have previously used your browser just to go online, Safari will make browsing a joy, not to mention how high it has set the bar for other browsers.
Since the launch of Safari browser for Windows 10, Apple made a lot of improvements to its interface and to its specs as the first opinions weren’t the best. People found the browser a bit slow, but now those bad reviews are all in the past.
Key Features Safari Browser Windows 10
- It is entirely free. One might say that if it comes from Apple, then it will cost even a bit, but this is not the case here.
- Probably the best feature of Safari for Windows is that has more browsing space, compared to other similar programs – Apple made sure to put the focus on the browsing, instead of on the browser itself.
- The interface of the program is very sophisticated and minimalistic – there is no status bar, you see the scroll bar only in cases where it is needed.
- Safari for Windows can be described as a tabbed browser, meaning that tabs can be found at the top of the program, showing an even bigger window for your websites.
- This is the world’s fastest browser – websites, news, search results – everything is shown with the speed of light.
- Another useful tool is the Full History Search option where you can find sites you have previously visited just by searching a particular term – forget endless scrolling.
- Safari for Windows brings one of the most popular features coming from Apple – the Top Sites – the panoramic page with your most visited websites, all in one place.
- You can also mark sites as favorites, and they will show up immediately after Safari is opened.
- Windows users can also take advantage of the Cover Flow feature (as in iTunes) which essentially allows you to search through your bookmarks in a full page.
- The browser is as easy to be installed as it is easy to use it.
Author Note: No more looking for the perfect browsing experience! Safari for Windows will bring you the best and most useful features that will make browsing the Internet easier and more joyful.