Not so long ago JetBrains released CLion 1.1, and we already have JetBrains CLion 2018.2.4 Crack up for grabs. This new version covers several essentials of the software development process including writing CMake files, overall IDE looks, and feel testing and version control. Of all the updates to JetBrains, the most notable are support for Google Test. This support in the latest version of CLion includes a test runner with a plethora of options, configuration settings, and generating code in unit tests.
Adding to me, Google Test support is available on all three platforms – Linux, Windows, and OSX, where you just configure the program and start using it. Once configured, JetBrains CLion 2018.2.4 key allows you to run any fixture, test or entire file by pressing Ctrl+Shift+R on OS X or Ctrl+Shift+F10 on Linux/Windows. The results of the analysis displayed in an onsite test runner, which supports rerunning all failed tests and single tests and even provides you with the history of test runs. Furthermore, the result of the tests can be sorted by duration, and you can get a clear insight into your error message and stream output details.
By including the CMake command, you can now load and run this code from a separate module or file. JetBrains CLion 2018.2.5 Crack is now updated to handle this command correctly, suggest targets from the included CMake data and track changes in the respective modules. The basic code style options for CMake in CLion 1.2 Final have also seen some significant improvements, where the new version of this EAP (Early Access Programs) provides all the fixes for these settings.
Another area where CLionhas been considerably improved is its debugger. Other improvements in the latest version of JetBrains CLion 2018.2.4 include C++ Parser, quick fix for adjusting code style settings, editing code in the individual viewer, find and replace search button for RegEx and find in path preview and JDK and HiDPI.
- Ability to write CMake files
- Google test support for three platforms
- C++ Parser
- Quick fix for adjusting code style settings
- Find and replace search button for RegEx
- Find in path preview and JDK and HiDPI
- Loading and running CMake command from a separate module or file
- Editing code in different viewer
- Fix for code style options
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
- 1 MB RAM minimum
Windows 7.0 x64, 8.* x64
OS Linux 64 bit
OS X 10.9+
How to Crack?
- Download the clion-*.tar.gz
- Use tar XYZ clion-*.The tar.gz command to unpack the clion-*.tar.gz file
- Change the BIN directory to the new location
- Run clean.sh
- From the download page, down the clion-*.Dmg OS X Disk Image file
- Mount the image file by double clicking on it
- Move CLion to your Applications folder
- Download CLion
- Click on file and run the installer
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Author Note: JetBrains CLion 2018.2.4 Crack has received some significant improvements compared to its previous version, most notably Google test support and ability to write CMake files. So, you will have a lot of fun with this new lovable software!